The Kidde 3-in-1 Smoke, Carbon Monoxide and Strobe light alarm is the perfect device to protect your family and your home from the effects of fire and it’s related hazards. Its intelligent system alerts users with visual and audio warnings; the strobe light flashes with temporal patterns, while a voice warning calls out the danger. This 3-in-1 Smoke, Carbon Monoxide and Strobe light alarm were specifically designed to notify those who are deaf and hard of hearing.
- A single unit can be installed, where previously a separate smoke alarm and separate strobe light were needed. It requires only one electrical box, reducing labor costs and installation time. No relay required
- Attractive low profile design. Low profile Bright 177-candela Strobe light powered by Cree LEDs Light level, proven effective in warning those with hearing loss.
- Strobe flashes will automatically synchronize with other interconnected P4010ACLESCA’s and/or P4010ACLEDSCOCA’s, in an alarm condition.
- Battery backup provides 10 years of continuous protection.
- Unit verbally announces “Fire!”, and other alerts such as “Replace Alarm,” which helps the user better understand the current status of the unit.
- UL and CSA listed